Climb, swing and jump at Treetop Extreme!
Treetop Extreme is the perfect adrenaline activity for all ages! We have three levels to choose from, each differing in height and difficulty, meaning there's something to suit all abilities - plus we have a climbing wall and freefall simulator to add more thrill to your experience.
- Our Explorer level is the perfect course for younger or more nervous adventurers. This level takes you no higher than 9 feet off the ground, so you can focus on having fun, rather than looking down!
- If you're feeling brave, our Adventure level consists of 16 obstacles and two zip wires, all elevated 15 feet off the ground. Your nerve and ability will be tested as you climb, swing and jump your way around!
- Our Extreme level is for those feeling fearless! Towering a phenomenal 35 feet above the ground, this aerial adventure not only provides spectacular views across the lake, but also consists of 16 obstacles and two zip wires (it's not for the faint hearted!)
All of our levels use a continuous belay system, meaning you're attached at all times (so there's no need to worry about constantly unclipping and clipping yourself!)
Choose your level:
|Minimum age||6 years +||6 years +|
Due to the current Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival, exit and each level.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.