Filming and photography at Willen Lake
Willen Lake is an ideal location for filming or photography and we welcome requests from organisations and groups to use it for this purpose. The variety of landscapes at Willen Lake provide lots of options for shoot settings.
No photography or filming shoots are permitted without the prior agreement of The Parks Trust and the management at Willen Lake. With the exception of schools, charitable organisations and news bulletins, a fee is also applicable.
If you would like to use Willen Lake for a photography or filming project please contact the Marketing and Communications Team on 01908 233600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we can be flexible we do require at least one weeks’ notice to process a filming or photography application.
The Parks Trust reserves the right to reject any requests that are unsuitable. It may not be possible to facilitate shoots during peak season or when particular events are taking place.
- Treetop Extreme - ExtremeVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - AdventureVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - ExplorerVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Splash 'n' Play (Peak)Various DatesWillen Lake South
- Discover WakeboardingVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Activity Week26/08/2019 - 30/08/2019Willen Lake South
- Kneeboarding - Pay and PlayVarious DatesWillen Lake South