Getting to Willen Lake is easy, however you decide to travel.
V10 Brickhill Street
Use the postcode MK15 0DS in your Sat Nav.
If you are on the M1, exit at Junction 14 and follow the signs to Central Milton Keynes until you pick-up the signs for Willen Lake.
We have a number of chargeable car parks at Willen Lake. For more information on these please click here
Catch the number 8 bus from Milton Keynes town centre to 'Woolstone Roundabout West'.
Walking down from the bus stop, take the first right at the redway junction under the main road, then take your first left into Willen Lake.
Direct trains to Milton Keynes Central run from London Euston and Birmingham. From Milton Keynes Central, it's approximately 50 minutes walk or 12 minutes cycle. Alternatively, you can catch a bus or take a taxi.
- Treetop Extreme - ExtremeVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - AdventureVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Treetop Extreme - ExplorerVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Splash 'n' Play (Peak)Various DatesWillen Lake South
- Discover WakeboardingVarious DatesWillen Lake South
- Activity Week26/08/2019 - 30/08/2019Willen Lake South
- Kneeboarding - Pay and PlayVarious DatesWillen Lake South