Dragon Boat Festival 27/06/2020 (other dates available)
Dragon Boat Festival
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Dragon boat racing is the fastest growing water activity in Britain today – as well as the most fun! Up to 10 people paddle each 30’ boat with a drummer at the front beating time and our helm at the tail steering a straight course. No previous experience is required, just plenty of team spirit!
The 19th Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival takes place on Saturday 27th June 2020 at Willen Lake and more than 40 teams are expected to compete over the 200m race course, watched by several thousand spectators. As well as the exciting races, a wide range of bankside entertainment, food stalls and fun activities guarantee a fabulous day out for all the family!
Standard entry includes:
- Dragon boats, qualified helms and all racing equipment
- At least 3 races per crew
- Music and entertainment
- Souvenir programme
- Trophies for the top five crews, the best-placed mixed crew (minimum five ladies), the crew raising the most money for MacIntyre and the ‘best dressed’ crew
- Medals for the top three crews
- A special escape room experience at ‘Don’t Get Locked In’, near Leighton Buzzard for the team raising the most money for MacIntyre
For more information please call 01780 470718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org