Statement on Coronavirus
Willen Lake Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated 27th May 2021
In order to protect lives, we must all follow the latest government advice in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please see the latest guidelines here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you feel unwell, or anyone in your household has symptoms, we ask that you please do not visit Willen Lake and follow the government advice to self-isolate.
In accordance with the latest government guidelines, the majority of our activities can now resume with COVID-19 secure measures in place.
Please take a look through the current restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes are in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- There will be limited or no access to changing rooms – we there encourage participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.
Play areas and outdoor gym equipment
Our play areas will be open for use with some restrictions in place. However, from Monday 11 January our Toddler Play area will be closed as part of the improvement works happening at Willen Lake. Our outdoor gym equipment will be available for use from 29th March subject to government guidance. Find out more about the guidance and restrictions in place here.
We will continuously review the latest government guidance and make any changes necessary to the way we run activities. We will also update our website as soon as we can. Should we need to cancel any activities due to changes in government guidance, you will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change the date of your booking.
If you have any further question please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.