Statement on Coronavirus
Updated 19th July 2021
From Monday 19th July, most of the legal requirements for Covid-19 related restrictions were removed in England, however, to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, we have put together the below guidance which explains how we will be operating for the time being.
If you feel unwell, or anyone in your household has symptoms, we ask that you please do not visit Willen Lake and follow the government advice to self-isolate.
For the latest information or Covid-19, please refer to the Government website: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
To keep our staff and customers safe, we have implemented the below procedures:
- Sessions have been adapted to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes are in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- We ask participants taking part in watersports activities to arrive 'swim-ready'.
- We encourage face masks to be used in indoor areas such as our reception area and toilets.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Some of our spectator areas are limited to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
We will continuously review the latest government guidance and make any changes necessary to the way we run activities. We will also update our website as soon as we can. Should we need to cancel any activities due to changes in government guidance, you will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change the date of your booking.
If you have any further question please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.