Adult SUP Club
Our new Adult Stand Up Paddleboarding Club is a great evening adventure, learning new skills and developing your knowledge of Stand Up Paddleboarding. The club will run every Monday evening from 6pm until 8pm, run by one of our qualified instructors to help guide you through.
Due to the Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival, exit and each course level.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- There will be no access to changing rooms – participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
- Limited toilet facilities will be available on site.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.