Discover Sailing is a 90-minute dinghy sailing session for beginners, suitable for adults and children aged over 8 years old.
Under the guidance and supervision of our qualified instructors you’ll be introduced to one of our dinghies. You’ll start with a demonstration of the boat controls and the skills you will need to be able to sail successfully, before you’re able to take control of your own boat.
There are no pre-requisites for these sessions, so they are suitable for the complete beginner.
Sessions cost just £25 per person with all the necessary equipment included. For dates and availability use the button below.
Due to the Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival, exit and each course level.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- There will be no access to changing rooms – participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
- Limited toilet facilities will be available on site.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.