Discover Wakeboarding is an ideal introductory session for those new to wakeboarding. During this 90-minute session our instructors will give you all the guidance and support you need to learn how to wakeboard.
Our sessions start off with a short introduction on land to tell you how the course works and how to steer your wakeboard. Then it's down to the dock, where we'll begin by teaching you how to kneeboard and then as you get more confident you can move on to standing on a wakeboard.
To take part in these sessions you must be aged over 8 years old and also be able to swim 50m. All equipment is provided for this session including; wetsuit, board, buoyancy aid and helmet. Sessions are priced at £25 per person.
If you’re looking to book on to our two-hour general Wakeboarding sessions, you’ll need to be able to complete a full lap comfortably on a wakeboard. We recommend taking part in a few Discover Wakeboarding sessions to enhance your skills, so you are able to move on to our general sessions.
Due to the Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival, exit and each course level.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- There will be no access to changing rooms – participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
- Limited toilet facilities will be available on site.
- The rescue boat will only be available in emergencies so participants will be required to swim back to shore.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.