Improve your skills with our 2.5 hour Short-line Clinic, offering small group tuition, video coaching and demonstrations. With shorter lines and a slower speed, this session is designed for those wanting to learn and improve on their air tricks.
Aimed at competent riders only, aged 8 years+
Due to the Government restrictions around Covid-19 we have implemented the following changes to keep both our staff and customers safe:
- Sessions have been adapted, offering reduced capacities to support social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regime in place for equipment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online or by phone.
- Visitors are asked to follow signage instructions onsite and follow social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and exit.
- There will be no spectators welcome (unless they are a parent or guardian of an under 16).
- There will be no access to changing rooms – participants should arrive “ready to go”, change in car or use a poncho or suitable towel to change in outdoor spaces if applicable.
- Limited toilet facilities will be available on site.
- The rescue boat will only be available in emergencies so participants will be required to swim back to shore.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your session and follow the Government advice to self-isolate.