Whether you are an organisation such as a Scout group, a children's group in your local community or even a sports team, we can provide challenging and fun experiences across our wide range of activities, both on and off the water!
A range of packages and regular sessions
Our packages are flexible, so you can join us for either a full or half day of adventure! We also offer regular sessions.
- A full day consists of 3 activities, lasting 1.5 hours each. There is a 15 minute change over time between each activity and 30 minutes for lunch.
- A half day consists of 1 activity, lasting for 2 hours.
- Regular sessions are best suited for those looking to gain a formal qualification or to work towards Scouting/Guiding badges.
We have three levels of packages:
- Bronze - choose from: Raft building, Katakanus, Dragon Boating, Orienteering, Archery
- Silver - choose from all the bronze activities, plus: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Combat Crossfire, Kneeboarding, Treetop Extreme
- Gold - choose from all the bronze and silver activities, plus: Segway, Zorb Football, Hamster Zorbing
Our packages can be mixed and matched to suit your booking. An example full day could be:
|Group||09:30 - 11:00||11:15 - 12:30||13:15 - 14:30|
|B||Canoeing||Treetop Extreme||Raft Building|