We have a range of activities available at Willen Lake, find out more by clicking on one of the boxes below.
On the Water
- Activity WeeksWe have a range of activity weeks suitable for 8 to 15 year olds.
- Adult ClubsBuild on your watersport skills at one of our adult only clubs.
- Aqua ParcsAn inflatable water park which is over 120 metres long and features over 30 obstacles.
- Boat HireOur fleet of themed pedalos are great for the whole family.
- Kids ClubsWe have a variety of clubs and courses designed for children.
- Open Water SwimmingEnjoy a refreshing swim in the lake with Love Open Water.
- PaddlesportsOur sheltered waters are a great place to learn to control a kayak, canoe or paddleboard.
- SailingLearn how to sail at Willen Lake.
- WakeboardingOur Wakeboarding Centre is the perfect place for both beginners and experienced riders.
- WindsurfingCheck out our range of beginner and intermediate windsurfing sessions and courses.
Off the Water
- Treetop ExtremeExperience new heights on our high ropes course.
- Splash 'n' PlayEnjoy a great day out with the kids at one of the UK’s largest outdoor splash parks.
- ArcheryLearn a new skill at our Discovery Archery sessions.
- Observation WheelEnjoy beautiful views across the lake from the Willen Observation Wheel.
- Walking RoutesCheck out our range of guided routes to help you to explore the lake.
- FishingFind out more about fishing on the lake from Milton Keynes Angling Association.
- Outdoor LearningActivities designed to encourage you to get in touch with nature and discover fascinating facts about the wildlife at Willen Lake.
- FitMKBased at Willen Lake and Campbell Park FitMk is Milton Keynes' original outdoor gym.
- 4G Football PitchesKick Off Sports Centre at Willen Lake boasts two floodlit 4G AstroTurf pitches, ideal for 5 or 6-a-side football.