Launch your own craft
Have your own Paddleboard, Sit-on-top Kayak, Canoe or Windsurfing board?
You can currently launch your own craft during opening hours. Your equipment must not be motor powered or (with the exception of paddleboards) inflatable.
- All equipment must be checked by a member of staff before going on the water.
- Buoyancy aids must be worn at all times.
- Closed toe footwear must be worn at all times.
- Buoyancy aids and wetsuits are available for complimentary hire when paying a launch fee.
- Everyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the water.
- Maximum of one adult and one child (under eight-years-old) per paddleboard.
- Multiple participants can swap and take turns on a craft.
The launch fee for the day is £15 per craft.
Launch passes are also available for £150 which entitles you to a maximum of one launch per day (subject to opening hours). The pass covers the current the season (April to October).
You can launch your own craft on weekends and during school holidays, weather permitting. To check if we are open, please phone 01908 246599 prior to your visit.
There is a limit to how many self launches we can allow per day, please ensure to book in advance to avoid disappointment.