Well-behaved dogs are welcome at Willen Lake
Lots of our visitors are dog owners and we love to welcome them and their furry friends. Of course, not all of our visitors are dog fans so we’ve created some guidelines to help make everyone’s visit enjoyable.
Doggy Dos and Don’ts
- In some areas, especially in the places that get busy or where children like to play, please keep dogs on leads. These places include the main activity centres such as Treetop Extreme, the Watersports Centre, the outdoor play areas and all nearby lawns and paths.
- Assistance dogs are permitted in most of our activity areas however, some restrictions apply for safety reasons. If you are bringing an assistance dog with you to Willen Lake, please contact us so we can discuss whether these restrictions could impact your visit.
- Please clear up after your dog and use one of the bins provided.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended anywhere at Willen Lake.
- All dogs are guaranteed a very warm welcome on the ground floor of the Bar & Kitchen. Drinking water is available here and at various locations around Willen Lake South. Please ask a member of the team for details if you can’t find a water bowl.
Did you know?
As well as being able to enjoy Willen Lake’s scenery and trails on paw, dogs are also permitted to join their humans on pedalos and enjoy the beautiful views from the water! Dogs on leads are also allowed in the Treetop Extreme spectator area but, for hygiene reasons, they are not permitted in the children’s play area or Splash ‘n’ Play.
If you have more questions about how we welcome dogs at Willen Lake, please get in touch.
Thank you for helping all of our visitors to a safe and happy visit.